Wednesday, July 1, 2009

123... and mental meltdowns

Ahh... Day 123, what can I say. I do not like white space, Pam ( I do not like green eggs and ham). This challenge sent me into a tizzy. It was coming on anyway, but this was what sent me over the edge. So, sorry to that guy in line at the store... I'm sure what you were contemplating for 1/2 an hour while I waited behind you was really important. Sorry to my mother (mostly) for telling her how much I care about her new mattress and china cabinet. She really doesn't need more furniture in her house, but I could have possibly put it in a nicer way... or kept my mouth shut. There should really be a five minute delay on phone calls with mothers... then you could just erase what your first reaction is and go with a much more rational/calm response.
Now, here is Pam's challenge (evil, evil Pam): See that space in the middle? That should remain white. I told you it was evil and wrong, might I add.
I took two cracks at this one b/c it's been bothering me ALL DAY LONG!





This slides... or it will when I get some dimensional dots. Actually, the hubs is bringing some home b/c he's trying to get on my good side.
Well, in the end, this was one of the best challenges because it was just that, A CHALLENGE! I've been having a bad week mental health wise and creativity always seems to bring out what's really bothering me. This did and it got me on youtube and other sites looking for inspiration. Because of this challenge, I learned some new methods, so THANK YOU PAM!!!! I REALLY LOVE 365! Some days it's what gets me through!



Day

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hey, well you rocked the challenge!!!!

Pam said...

Very cool, Ella - I'm glad that you found some inpiration!

Maz said...

Great cards, the first one is funny
maz