Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm looking at the man in the mirror...

It seems wrong to just be blogging about one card...
So, I'm posting this video from Wed's So You Think You Can Dance. I thought it was pretty powerful. You'll like it even if you're not interested in dance! Plus it's only really a little over 2 minutes... the rest is just the judges praising the piece and bawling.



Now here's my card for day 146 at 365

Here's the Limelight sketch I used. Which was inspired by the sweet Amy! Way to go Amy! So, the sketch is obvious... 365's challenge was to make it symmetrical. The sentiment didn't have to be, but I didn't add one, so that solves that. i thought the ornament spoke for its self. I'm not too sure what the smudge is on the card, but that was unintentional. Oh, well! Hmm... now let me think about the details. Ek Success scallop punch. Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird" paper. Anna Griffin rub-on. Random ribbon. Oh, and you're just going to have to pretend that the ribbons are symmetrical. That's the best I can do.

I was sort of hoping tomorrow's challenge would pop up before I went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be crazy and I like to finish these things in the same week. I think I'm getting a tad OCD with these things. It's not like I have any real need to do these... but it really stresses me out when I don't finish them on these days. I think 365 is giving me a new mental disorder (to add to my arsenal). lol

Night ladies!


2 comments:

Susan said...

first of all, thanks so much for sharing that dance. I watched the whole thing and was blessed!

I love your card for the Mirror challenge,,,that is one beautiful ornament. I used the Limelight sketch also.
Happy Weekend!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Great card and love the bauble. I know exactly how you feel about not wanting to miss one. Definately OCD..lol!! you made me smile, thank you. x