Friday, July 3, 2009

U is for United

I found a new challenge blog today, so I thought I'd try it out. It's called ABC Challenge. It's celebrating it's year anniversary, so you've probably heard of it. I doubled up and did the 1st ever sketch on 365 as well. Here's my take... This is the first time I've used my pop out star punch. It turned out OK, and it's definitely patriotic!


Stars - cut out with Silhouette and inked
It's your Birthday stamp - inkadinkadoo
sparkly brad - we r memory keepers
stickles (on half stars) - ruby slippers


6 comments:

Patti J. said...

Very nice card! I will have to scout out that challenge site - Thans for the heads up! Love your bright, vivid stars!

Lori said...

Very nice. I love the stars! Great card, very bright and cheerful.

Jen said...

I love your vibrant colours and layout.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Jen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous simple card

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and a great take on the theme.
Good luck with the DT call.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx