Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ahead of the game...

Here is my card for day 124 over at 365 cards. I was looking for a black and white (only thing my printer will print at the moment) wedding image and somehow got this... So, Halloween in July! I used my yellow chalk marker (EK success) and an orange prismacolor colored pencil over it. It really does glow! The paper is Prima "Rock on Love" Collection. Oh, and this is an updated version of day 123. Sorry for the blur... seems that 2 am is not optimal picture taking time, go figure! It says "It's a Boy!" and the slider actually works! I've been playing with it for a while!

OK, well, goodnight all! Good morning to those overseas.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fun cards Ella...Halloween in July...love it! The baby card is darling too!

Susan said...

how creative...you go girl!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Ella, both cards are great, a slider card, you are one brave gal. Great job.