Friday, July 3, 2009

It's a Snap...

Happy Friday morning to y'all! I've been hunting this morning... looking on Etsy, Burke Decor, Baker's Dozen, (love the Polaroid prints) and The Curiosity Shop for what I might like for my birthday.
I like to whittle down my list at the beginning of July, so at the end of July I actually know what I want when people ask.
I'm also debating asking for a cuttlebug or maybe a wizard... Does anyone have some advice about which one to go for? I'm going to use it more for embossing than cutting as I do have a Silhouette SD.
Anyway, enough of that... Here's my card for day #125 at 365 cards. I got a new owl stamp that I was itching to use even if it doesn't really go with the card. I like weird contrast.
Paper - Prima "Rock on Love" Collection
Gromlets - We R Memory Keepers (came with the crop o dile)
Ribbon - random Michaels purchase
stamp - Hampton Art - got this from Michaels yesterday... all rubber stamps are 40 % off until the 4th!
markers - I used, flair, prismacolor, and chalk markers
Happy 4th of July!!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...who doesn't love a sweet owl card?!!!

Rose said...

that owl is so cute! love the way you made the closer for the challenge :)