Saturday, July 4, 2009

What's with today, today...

Weird day... we were supposed to attend a BBQ, but it was cancelled. So, I decided to do summer cleaning. I vacuumed everything and this little monster has it all looking yellow/white again! Good thing he's adorable!

I also did some crafty stuff (obviously)... I've been scouring challenge sites and other paper crafting blogs to find new techniques, new challenges and just familiarize myself with the community. After all, I've only been doing this for a little over a month and a half now.

What I have found is blog candy galore...

There is Posh Scrapbook Store and their loot! Then Mushi and Ann have some candy for their blogaversary (that was awkward to type)... Also, Tammy is celebrating 10,000 hits with more free stuff. Now, go on and click these links and get yourself entered. The luck of the Irish is not with me, but maybe just maybe it will be with you!


I'm just adding a quick pic of the roses the hubby brought home the other night. They've been keeping me company here in my craft spot and they smell amazing!

I also did a quick card for our engagement anniversary in a couple weeks... it qualifies for 365's #2 challenge which is to only use two embellishments. I used the chipboard chunk I have which I finally discovered was from Colorbok and seems to be discontinued, but I've seen them on Ebay and at Michaels.
The background paper was a freebie from Paper Crave. They have some other freebies too that are super cute... my printer conked out after the first one, though!









So, that's all for now... Hope you had fun and were safe!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Cute card! Thanks for entering my blogoversary giveaway!