Friday, July 10, 2009

It's 4 am... I should be sleeping!

Hello again...
This card was so simple. I used my new Ranger distress ink (vintage photo) and stamped this lovely bird (Hampton Art) on some packaging I had. It took forever to dry, but I like the effect. The little charm is from a Baby Shower I went to recently. The paper and rickrack are both Crate Paper from the May My Creative Scrapbook kit.
Challenges:
365 ~ Day 54 Recycle... charm and packaging
Paper Bloom ~ make a shaped card
Rubberneck Stamps ~ metal and ribbon
Stampin' B's ~ use metal
Maybe I will go to bed now... maybe not.

8 comments:

Savor the Journey said...

Yes .. I should be sleeping also ...
alas, the 'Night-Owl' tendancy has been with me as long as I can remember.

Love your sweet image!
I hope you're enjoying the inks .. they are amongst my favorites.

~Bev

Patti J. said...

Very nice! Love your card. Thanks for sharing...

Dawn said...

Hi Ella

thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love your card and that birdie is gorgeous..

Lovin' Toby - you should enter him for Furry Friday (see my blog side bar) he is adorable!!

Dawn

Leah said...

Very cute card, that birdie is adorable! Thanks for joining us on Paper Blooms:)

Rose said...

oh i luv the birdie stamp!! and what an interesting shape your card is :) thanks for joining PB's hope to see more from you :)

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

'Tweet' greetings,
Saskia :)

Anonymous said...

Really Pretty!! So glad you shared this with us at Crafty Creations Challenges!
smiles,Deena

InkyAndScrappy said...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining us on CCC this week.