Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back in the saddle...

So, I've been MIA for a couple of days. I am extraordinarily tired recently and can't seem to find the energy to do anything. I've been sleeping upwards of 10 hours a day and feeling so tired I can't hold my head up while I'm awake.


Good thing to report is I did happen to watch the Kite Runner on DVD and it's terrific. I read the book some time ago. The book was beautiful and haunting and a learning experience all at once. I think probably one of the best books I've ever read. Anyway, I think you should all check it out as well as A Thousand Splendid Suns, both by Khaled Hosseini.


Now here's my submission for day #130 for 365 cards. This time It's supposed to be humorous. I hope it fits the bill. Mostly I think it's just kind of silly. My sense of humor is generally a little "wrong", so I thought I'd spare you the offense.
Supplies:
paper ~ American Crafts X-mas collection
letters ~ computer generated
penguin image ~ google image search
penguin stamp ~ Hampton Art
markers ~ sharpie and bic flair

Day #129

This one is for the stitching challenge at 365 and for Card-A-Licious (baby card with stitching and ribbon).
Supplies:
paper ~ see above
stamps ~ both from Dollar Tree
coloring instruments ~ chalk markers, prisma color colored pencils
**tip ~ I used some packaging from some stickers I had to stitch on... much more sturdy than paper, especially when you're working on the edges and don't want it to tear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your cards are so cute