Friday, July 31, 2009

Just keep it rolling...

Here are some more for today... Getting my butt in gear!
I used this sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You... loosely My spin:
This is for day #153 at 365 cards. We had to use a journaling tag. This one is from Cosmo Cricket. I inked everything. I've been playing with my new Cuttlebug and Fiskars plates, so I had all these scraps that I'd already embossed. I inked them and pretty much just stuck them on the card. I even inked the buttons! This didn't photograph very well. In real life, it's pretty cool and fairly odd! Lol

And the bonus sketch from 2 sketches for you:


my take:

This one is such crap... lol! This is for day 152. You had to make a flap on your card. I don't know why, but I really don't like things like that. The scallop is a flap that lifts up to show an orange Clemson paw print on a navy background. I made this for a friend of mine. This fall we'll have known each other 10 years. The Clemson theme is an homage to where we met.



Last but not least... day 151 "YOU CAN DO IT!" I've never even watched the Waterboy the entire way through, but I can't seem to say that without making the Rob Schneider voice. Am I the only one? Probably. Anyway, I used some Colorbok chipboard and some Cosmo Cricket papers, a fine tip sharpie and voila. Easy peasy!
Probably more coming from me today... so head back!





5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Great work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

anja curvers said...

Beautiful love your cards thank's for playing at 2sketches4you and my sketch.

cnelson said...

your cards are as cute as can be!

Carolyn V said...

Great cards! I especially like the "You can do it" card. (Lovin' that background paper - and the way you framed the card with those inked lines.!)

~amy~ said...

FUN cards..love all the great colors!!!