Friday, July 31, 2009

July = DONE!

Aah... caught up, again! Here I am sneezing, coughing, cramping, etc... and all I can think about is that it's the last day of July. If I don't get my cards done, I won't be on the list for the people that have done all the cards for the month! The tragedy! The embarrassment! The craziness!
Day 150 at 365
The challenge was to use a homophone. I chose dear/deer. I think the inside will say "You're old!" or something else really sweet like that. We'll see. I usually leave insides blank until I'm going to use the card. I used Friendly Forest papers from Colorbok. These are really awesome. The card not so much. This is apparently what your brain looks like on ink.
Here's the sketch for day 148
My take:


I started this on Sunday... It is now Friday. I am angry at this card. It may show in my treatment of it. I had the embossed cardstock and the brads on Sunday then I did various other things that amazingly looked worse than this. All I can say is that this should make you smile if for nothing else that you're laughing at the horribly awful card. So that's it... done with the self-deprecating humor for now.

Happy weekend to all you suckers that work! lol!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

great job on both of your cards...can you see that I'm getting caught up on my commenting? It's been sooo hot here that it made me get behind...