Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Addicted to 365 cards...

Obviously, I am...
Here is the sketch for Day # 71
#71
Here's my interpretation... I thought this would be better than it is. I think I'm going to cover that "to you" with printed letters. I'm not feeling it the way it is.


#70 ad

#70

This is my puppy! He kind of looks like the dog in the ad, but obviously way cuter! He's about 4 1/2 months in this photo (6 months at present). This is his birthday card to my Mom (her request). Inside it says " I rike roo!" Rike is then crossed out to say "ruv." I signed it with a paw print. I stopped myself before I actually dipped his paws in ink. Then I put Toby in parenthesis. Just in case there are any other crazy adorable puppies that she's getting cards from. The stitching took me FOREVER!


#69
Graduation card... This is for my friend Courtney! She just received her Bachelor's degree. I'm so excited for her! She's worked really hard and she's just a great person. I used my bone folder to emboss a pattern.


#68
I want candy!!! This is a paper from the Sweet Stack. Then I used this ticket stamp and cut it out, stuck it on there with some mini brads and called it a day. I also used an EK Success scallop punch on this one. I was going for a play on the Willy Wonka golden ticket.


#67
Think Pink... I used my Martha Stewart glitter pens (again) to color over this flower to give it some shine. I love the glitter pens b/c I hate working with loose glitter! I embossed a swiss dot sort of pattern with my bone folder (serious cuttlebug envy). Doesn't get much more pink than this.
OK, I can tell by my typing that I am way too tired to be posting. Good night to all! Thanks for taking a look!








No comments: