Tuesday, June 30, 2009

#122 - It's a WRAP!

I loved this challenge! I never even thought about using wrapping paper on a card! I don't know why... it's so obvious! I think this was a Hallmark wrapping paper, but I'm not sure. I have been banned from buying any new wrapping paper until I use what I have. I've also been banned from buying new paper, but those keep mysteriously showing up... lol! I used Martha Stewart glitter pens on certain parts of the wrapping paper (ladybug body, butterfly body, orange stripes of the bee)... It looks good, but it's more than an hour later and it's not even kind of dry... Maybe, it wasn't the best idea (oh, well). The frame is more of the chipboard chunk I'm trying to use up and probably will be well into my 80's (that's 50 + years from now for those of you that are counting). This card makes me happy and will probably live on my desk for a while.
Thanks for looking! Check back later today for some of my catch up from older challenges...

7 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Ella, very cute card and you can not tell it is wrapping paper.

Anonymous said...

Great card, sooo cute!!!! don't you just hate is when things won't dry in time, one thought is try your heat gun!! just an idea.

~amy~ said...

how stinkin' fun is this??!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

This is so bright and cheery - adorable!!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

What a fun card, love it!

Maz said...

Great paper, love it
maz