Tuesday, June 30, 2009

and many more...

OK, this is the end of my catch up... for now, but as far as I know, I have no plans for tonight...
#76 The challenge = use embellies in the corners of the card (all of them! and nowhere else). I used a transparency over the middle... this whole card didn't have much of a vision behind it, so it came out discombobulated. Not my favorite...
#76
Coffee themed or use an image of coffee... I don't like coffee and I am definitely Starbucks challenged! But for a non-coffee drinker, I love this. The coffee cup and lettering were cut out using the Silhouette and I stitched two different pieces of paper together for the sides of the card again. I used scrap ribbon and nothing but scraps for the card... that just makes me happy!


#74
This challenge was to hand write the sentiment... and I did. Love the simple layout here.

#73
This was a trio:
Circle
Scallop
Bling
Mission accomplished: I inked the heck out of this one. I even inked the bling, so it wasn't so shiny with all the dull colors around it. About half way through, I almost threw this away, so glad I didn't! I love it now!


#72
Musical Monday... It's not Monday, but I did use music. The impetus for this one was a simple google image search for music. I found "Angels We Have Heard on High" and thought that would be perfect for a Christmas card. I'm not religious, but my Mom LOVES angels (she's a little obsessed, in fact). Anyway, I thought this would be perfect for her. The angel was also a search for angel outline on google images. I colored in the middle using mostly Martha Stewart glitter pens and a white gel pen (stripes to give it some texture). Then I used my cool (cool as in the opposite of warm, colors) stickles for the outside. This is another one that will probably dry sometime before Christmas (fingers crossed)!
Thanks for looking!






No comments: