Saturday, June 20, 2009

365 cards - week of 6/7 - 6/13

It rained here today, so I got to craft ALL DAY!! Now I need to go to bed, but I thought I'd put these up really quickly.
#105 inside (sorry these are uploaded backwards)

#105 The theme for this one was the song "Rainbow Connection". I went with it and used a little bit of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." The paper is Sassafras Lass and the silver words are dollar finds from Michaels. The Dream letters are from the My Creative Scrapbook May kit.
#104
The challenge here was to picture or give off the feeling of grass... As you can see, I went literal. More stuff here from the My Creative Scrapbook May kit.
#103
This one was a Recipe:
Solid Background
2 patterned papers
3 jewels
stamped sentiment
Papers are all My Creative Scrapbook May kit. Jewels and stamp came from Michaels dollar bins.

#102
This is for the challenge combo. You had to combine 3 different challenges from May, April and March. I chose to do #79 - Use your favorite manufacturer in the majority of the card. #38 - Use this quilt pattern as a guide http://365cards.blogspot.com/2009/04/day-38-thats-it-i-quilt.html #18 - Going Green (use mostly green in your layout.
All papers are Me & My Big Ideas.

#101 inside
#101
The challenge here is to theme your card after a vegetable. This one had me stumped. I don't have any vegie stamps, papers... nothing! I cut out some carrots and came up with a corny card.

#100
For this one you had to use Green, Orange, Blue, Red and Yellow. All bright and no pastels... This one is going in to my junk pile. I think I will use the weaving method again, though.
#99

Last, but not least, the Super sketch Sunday... This was the last one i made today. I think my tiredness (is that a word) is starting to show.
That's all for now... Enjoy Father's Day (don't work to hard, ladies)!

No comments: