Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Major catch up...

#81
Hip to be Square. You had to use five squares in this challenge and if you count the card itself, I have done so. Also, you have to use your imagination with my cutting and measuring that these are definitely squares. I just used a bunch of random scraps here and I think it worked out well.
#82

Living on the Edge... not much to do with the Aerosmith song... everything to do with decorating the borders of the card. I did so with a border stamp I got from who knows where. I wanted a simple thank you for a friend of mine that just threw a garden party that was super sweet and this motif reminded me of the party. It's simple and isn't really a masterpiece, but if I had to, I could do 50 of these in a snap!

#83


The challenge here was to make the card match the envelope. This is actually the first card I ever made for my cousin's baby shower that was this past weekend. I don't love it, but a lot of heart went into it and I credit her with getting me on a card making roll!






#84
This one was a card recipe:
3x3 card (super tiny)
1 flower
1 brad
1 piece of ribbon
NO PATTERNED PAPER!!
I of course didn't read and started with patterned paper and had to redo... one of these days, I'll start actually reading these posts thoroughly. I'll blame it on my eagerness to start the card... yeah, that's it! lol. The flower is from the Prima rockstar collection (or rock something).
Thanks for looking... sorry the layout is all wonky. I'm not really sure what happened there!?!





No comments: