Monday, June 22, 2009

Catch up... 5/31 - 6/6

More Catch-up here for the 365 card challenge... I'm not sure that I'll catch up fully. I can't keep up with the pace I'm going right now. My creative mojo is definitely hitting some road blocks, not to mention, I keep seeing more products that I want.
#98
This challenge was to create an Anniversary card with white being the dominant color. This is a tri-fold card (first one I've tried), and that's about all I really like on this one.
#97
This card is definitely going to http://cardsforheroes.org . The challenge was to use the diamond shape.

#96

This was a fabric challenge. I used to work at a fabric store, so I have TONS of fabric remnants. These were some discontinued kids samples. It's all fabric and I just used some random cardstock for the base. I think it came out cute, not perfect, but kind of haphazard like a kid did it.

#95
Wacky Color Combo Challenge to use blue, orange, and pink. I didn't think it was too wacky, because I love these colors together. I did use a tiny bit of yellow coloring the stamp. The ribbon and the blue paper are almost the exact color, but the scanner was not in agreement with this fact.

#94
I keep forgetting to upload the pics. I think I'm going to use this as a wedding card, but since it's blank... we'll see!

#93
This challenge was to use a phone or call me... I did both, to no avail. This card was a mess from the beginning and instead of starting over, I just kept adding and adding and adding. Oh well, challenge done... no clue what to do with the card, though. It doesn't really make sense for the troops, and I don't have any one to send it to.

#92
This is for Super Sketchy Sunday. I used some red ink to give it a little bit of interest and some more Michaels dollar stamps. I'm lovin' the bright color combo and I suppose I have babies on the brain as usual. My hubby will be thrilled! LOL.
Oh, and here's the link for the sketch... like I said, I always forget to add the pic!

No comments: