Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MORE!

When I started doing these challenges, I thought I'd start where you guys were when I discovered 365. Then maybe I would do some of the older ones as I felt like it or out of necessity (oh, yes a card necessity ~ I can hear my husband explaining now how that's an oxymoron). Anyway, then I realized I'm nuts and more than a little OCD, so of course I will completely catch up (faster than I think at this rate), and then I'll be thinking... just one card a day?? that's it? Challenge... my ass!
#80No real challenge... just use plaid. I think it's cute and it could not have been easier! And as I'm going through these cards, I'm seeing my style is more simple and clean than anything else, so I'm going to try not to go overboard from here on out... that being said.
#79
Use your favorite manufacturer. I have many, but for this particular one, I used Sassafras Lass. I love these papers and letters and then I went a little nutty with the jewels, but I like it!


#78 sketch


#78
More Sass Lass papers. This one was not my favorite, but I didn't feel like scrapping it and starting a new... I had a bit of a block on this sketch. As it is, the sketches aren't my favorite anyway. I always have a bit of trouble interpreting them.
#77 For this one, you had to use notebook paper. Again, I like how simple this is. I actually used two different scraps and stitched them together to make the sides of the card. I'm thinking you're going to see this technique from me quite a few more times. I love it! It's green and it looks cute!





No comments: