Monday, June 29, 2009

Catch up from when i was out of town

Today's challenge is to use all the seasons... This was a REAL challenge... I think I'll probably mess with it some more. I'm not a big fan of how it turned out. Here is the sketch from yesterday's challenge:
Here's my take on it... pretty straight forward, but I love these Sassafrass Lass papers!



This is the silhouette challenge. I found this image of a deer online. I traced it with my SD and Voila! I like the simplicity of this challenge!

I used another one of the deer I cut out for the frame challenge below. I have all these chipboard frames from a chipboard chunk that I bought years ago. I'm not a big fan of the set, but I liked using it here.


I hope you all had a great weekend... mine was so-so.
Thanks for looking!





8 comments:

Susan said...

I love your creative four seasons card! Awesome work

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love all of them, clever take on the 4 seasons challenge, fantastic, and the deer adorable, you really did a great job on all, thanks for sharing all of them.

Kelly said...

Cute cares, one and all, but I love the 4 seasons--it made me sing! TFS!

K

~amy~ said...

okay, I'm lovin' all of your cards...really love your style :)

Lesley said...

Such clever cards! Love that DSP!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love that you play with images and cut them out. Nicely done all around! Love the deer esp.

Anonymous said...

Just love your cards. Congrats on your Top Trio place at 365.

Unknown said...

Your four seasons card is awesome! Love it! I really struggled with that challenge to. Congratulations! x x