Thursday, June 25, 2009

117 the RIGHT way... and a simple idea!

OK, here it is with no patterned paper... see post below for my screw up.And here are a sampling of cards I made this morning... I was searching frantically for something to take to my Grandmother tomorrow and I thought why not some note cards (blank and thank yous) for her to use. I wanted to make something simple and fast. So... I have this mat stack that matches nothing and it has a hole at the top of each page. I simply folded them over into cards and put a large brad through the hole. Then I used some scraps to put a strip of paper across some of them. This was so easy and would be fantastic for anyone who has to make 20 thank you cards in half hour. There are 2 of each of these designs below and it definitely didn't take more than 30 minutes to make them!









































































































Thanks for looking! Enjoy your weekend... I'll be back Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooops!!!! but hey look at all the cards you got done, good rally!!!!