Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 117

Ugh! I just read the post and saw "no patterned paper." I'll redo in a bit... It's just a little tiny pattern, though. I added another pic with the flash to show you that the flame and the frosting are sparkly. I used Martha Stewart glitter pens and chalk markers for the rest. The stamps are an Inkadinkado set that was at AC Moore for $5 (score)!
Sorry, I didn't read carefully. The cat got us up at 5:30 (not my normal wake-up call by a long shot) to catch a mouse... mostly she finds it, and we catch it.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on today's Challenge. Your blog makes me smile, love the card you made for you DH
Cheers

~amy~ said...

gotta love a cupcake card!!!!

Piali said...

Cute card :-)

Vicky said...

beautiful! i'm loving that glitter :). you know, I didn't even notice that it was a patterned paper - you're right in that it's a small pattern, so i think it's okay! :)